where I hide the darkest parts of me
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
honey, i rose up from the dead. i do it all the time
The pulse of energy wears off yet Varus still carries a hint of that flush within him, even as she draws away to grab the clothes she’d suggested. He’s nearly forgotten he’s completely nude, if he’s being honest, though it isn’t like he has anything to hide really. A few scars, not unlike the slices from blades dot his skin, but that’s essentially it. Still, he’s reluctant to let her slip away from him so easily, at least until he sees the red sweater and a far easier grin spreads across his face. “I do feel better.” His voice is warm and far more normal for him.

Taking the wool sweater from her, he slips it on easily, shifting to stand so he can slip the dry sweats on, before he’s reaching over to grab the mask. “Yeah, it’s a trinket I got. Helps me sneak in and let the other Ascended I’m around know what’s going on without me saying anything.” For a split second, he sits back on the bed, tucking a leg under him as he tries to draw her to face him and sit with him again. The mask is slipped on, covering his nose and mouth so only his eyes are seen. Works a bit like what Wessex has. He sends over, winking to her. What do you think of it? She could even try it out if she wanted to.
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
where I hide the darkest parts of me - by Varus - 05-27-2021, 08:16 PM
RE: where I hide the darkest parts of me - by Varus - 05-29-2021, 08:46 PM