where I hide the darkest parts of me
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
honey, i rose up from the dead. i do it all the time
It is clever, and it had helped keep him going so long. It had given him the ability to become good at what his role in the war was, had kept him from getting caught and destroyed, it had also benefitted at keeping him hidden, blocking out his face from the majority of eyes. If any remained to see him, that is.

I can give you a mysteriously brooding look. He doesn’t know if how he’d looked before had counted as that, given how pissed off he’d been at himself. But he plays the part now, a quirk to his brow, a forlorn look in his eye (which is incredibly easy to draw up but we won’t go into that) and a tilt to his chin that blots out the angles of his face in such a way that his eyes are the most distracting part. Used to put some kohl around the eyes so I’d blend in more. It’s said offhanded, before that switch is pressed within him and he’s back to his normal self, flashing a wink her way.

But then he’s reaching up, pulling it off of his face to hand to her for her to try. “I've been snooping around the ruins of my old house. Found it hidden in a box in my parents room. I think someone must have brought it back after I went missing.” It’s the only logical explanation he can come up with at the very least.
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
where I hide the darkest parts of me - by Varus - 05-27-2021, 08:16 PM
RE: where I hide the darkest parts of me - by Varus - 05-29-2021, 09:08 PM