where I hide the darkest parts of me
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
honey, i rose up from the dead. i do it all the time
She rubs at her cheek and he laughs softly, before the mask is being tugged off of his face. “I can’t, can I?” He jests, as if it’s a challenge he’s accepted for another time, a later date where he might be able to show her a trick or two if he ever manages to compartmentalize what happened. For now, though, she’s pulled him out and he’s handing her the mask, watching as she slips it on. It’s stark in contrast to her golden hair, a brutal edge to an otherwise soft, stunning face, and Varus’ smile has tilted a bit crooked and boyish with the flush that crosses his cheeks, dappled silver.

I can hear you, yes.” He assures her, leaning forward toward her, setting his weight on his metal arm. “Give me your best broodingly mysterious look.” He suggests, already knowing how it might turn out. Still, she looks ruggedly charming in the mask, so at odds with the softness and glow around her, and if he didn’t already know what other things they had in common he might be asking himself why she’d picked him when she looks nothing short of heaven.
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
where I hide the darkest parts of me - by Varus - 05-27-2021, 08:16 PM
RE: where I hide the darkest parts of me - by Varus - 05-29-2021, 09:42 PM