where I hide the darkest parts of me
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
honey, i rose up from the dead. i do it all the time
No time like the present.” He hums, waiting with nothing short of electric excitement in his bones to see what she comes up with. And honestly? It’s not at all what he’s expecting, and he tries to keep his amusement to a minimum, though it glimmers in the blue of his eyes. “Hmm, maybe a bit more practice and you’ll get there. You’ve got a teacher, at least.” There’s a wink and an amused fanged grin that crosses his face, before he’s taking the mask from her. “For now I suppose you can keep killing them with kindness.” His gaze lifts from the mask to scan her face, before he’s setting it to the side and focusing on her more attentively.

Well, I was a soldier for a while. And when I ascended and started training with Aamu, everyone thought I’d be a good fit as an assassin.” He nibbles on his lower lip for a brief moment as if he’s trying to recall how it happened. “I had a habit of sneaking around, anyway. Made it easier being Ascended because night was often the time we’d have our missions.” And as they both knew, under the cover of night was when they had a decent amount of enhancements. “So I learned and practiced and got very good at it. Started sending me out as a scout at first before I started taking out targets.” Is it strange to be talking to idly about murder and missions and who he used to be? Absolutely. But he’s doing his best.
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
where I hide the darkest parts of me - by Varus - 05-27-2021, 08:16 PM
RE: where I hide the darkest parts of me - by Varus - 05-29-2021, 10:02 PM