where I hide the darkest parts of me
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
honey, i rose up from the dead. i do it all the time
I guess it does.” Varus murmurs with a laugh, passing quickly by his tact in telling her she wasn’t very good at pulling a brooding look out of her sleeves. That’s fine, though, if he never has to see it truly on her face, he’d be glad. As it stood now, though, she’s brought up his past and he clings to her like an anchor as she guides them back to lay in the bed properly, and Varus nestles in easily with his arm wrapped around her, head sinking into the dull comfort of a pillow.

He was very good at it.” Varus comments offhandedly. Aamu had been smart, calculating, only punishing those who deserved it. “I think… In Aamu’s case, he had a skill and the cause was worth it to him.” It had been worth it to Varus, had him focus his life in ways he otherwise wouldn’t have. But his other hand rises to her golden hair, running metal fingers through it to drape it behind her, before the cold metal brushes against her cheek. “I could. But I know myself well enough to know that if an option is open to take, I wouldn’t be able to stop myself rather than letting someone else take over.” He wonders if she understands that same reasoning, a hint of how he liked to control the situations he found himself in, slowly leaking out.
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
where I hide the darkest parts of me - by Varus - 05-27-2021, 08:16 PM
RE: where I hide the darkest parts of me - by Varus - 05-29-2021, 10:24 PM