cross my heart

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
every bait and switch was a work of art
"Just so." Safrin agrees sweetly. She would protect her daughter from the worst the world had to offer, but never at the expense of keeping her sheltered and soft.

Ah, there he goes again. Safrin's smile is perhaps as genuine as it has ever been, and the way her eyes dip away from his for a moment speaks volumes to the success of his flattery. "You do have more hard edges now, that's true." Shyly, almost, she looks back up at him. "But not all of them are bad." She adds with a half-shrug that causes the lace around her shoulders to buckle and reveal more skin before she straightens.

Another full step closer would press Safrin against her Star, and so instead she takes a single half-step, reaching forward to smooth away the wrinkles formed across his chest. "Well... armour is meant to protect, yes? And what is more worthy of protection than your heart?" The hawk which screamed down over Ronin's shoulder might hover above his heart, but there was still real estate available for someone else to leave their mark...

Her fingers shift, pressing against the muscles that cloud over the left side of his chest. 'The warrior constellation is one of the largest in my sky...composed of stars so big they would swallow this world whole were they in place of the sun..."
you're the one prize i'd cheat to win

Messages In This Thread
cross my heart - by Ronin - 05-30-2021, 07:40 PM
RE: cross my heart - by Safrin - 05-30-2021, 07:48 PM
RE: cross my heart - by Ronin - 05-30-2021, 07:59 PM
RE: cross my heart - by Safrin - 05-30-2021, 08:09 PM
RE: cross my heart - by Ronin - 05-31-2021, 03:08 PM
RE: cross my heart - by Safrin - 06-01-2021, 04:11 PM
RE: cross my heart - by Ronin - 06-01-2021, 06:15 PM
RE: cross my heart - by Safrin - 06-01-2021, 06:29 PM
RE: cross my heart - by Ronin - 06-01-2021, 06:44 PM
RE: cross my heart - by Safrin - 06-01-2021, 07:01 PM