atlas hands
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Mature Content Warning 
Aurelia
over the riots
above all the noise
She can feel the way he tempers himself against her, even as they fall together like missing pieces and they're filled with restless want. With a heavier breath, she lets go of her hold on his hair. Her fingers instead glide down around the back of his shoulders, the tips of her nails digging in a little harder the further down they tread. She leaves trails that blush against his sunkissed skin.

Her expression softens the moment he breathes out his love for her, too, the creases in her face smoothed over by the way the water washes over them, the feeling of his arms holding her there. He picks his rhythm carefully and with each new motion she relaxes more, allowing their pleasure more and more depth.

Hugging him with her legs, she spreads her hips to further accommodate him, and when she does she can feel him against her clit with every thrust. Her lips part further, forming a small 'o' shape as she tries to steady herself against the sensation. Her brows lower and she tilts her head toward his, though there's no desire for a kiss now; only his closeness as her hips roll back into him as much as they can. In her expressions, new as they might be to him, he'll find nothing but a reflection of his own emotions.

Flushed skin, heated and vulnerable, meshes with his and, despite the cooling water, the heat is inescapable. Euphoric pleasure coats her voice as it lifts for him, echoing against the shower walls. Her nails dig in harder as her fingers start to curl, and Milo will feel her hips tighten around his waist as her walls clench over his cock. A needy moan gasps through her lips as if a warning, or a desperate cry, "Milo-!"
through all the worry
i still hear your voice
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Age: 28 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
MILO

She relaxes more and more and it invites him deeper and deeper with each and every thrust. If it weren’t for the water, sweat would be building along his brow. For now, though, he’s content to simply drown himself in her, in the way their bodies seem to fall together so easily.

Her head tilts toward his, but it isn’t for a kiss — it’s for the both of them to pant their pleasure, to make room for their voices and sounds to leave them in rushed, warm chimes. And he gives it all to her as he holds her up the best he can, using his body and his arms to ensure she remains there.

She clenches around his cock and he shudders, aching with need and want, burning for her just as much as he imagines she’s burning for him. So he picks up the pace a bit, brushing against her clit with every press of himself, one hand remaining to support her while the other drifts to her breast, teases at a nipple before it drifts further down, to press and stroke his thumb along her clit. “C’mon Relia...” He purrs, leaning forward enough to press his lips to where her neck and shoulder meets, to suck a mark into her skin.
as long as we don't die,
this is gonna be one hell of a story
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Aurelia
over the riots
above all the noise
His shudder against her doesn't go unnoticed. In fact, it weakens whatever resolve she had left to keep herself going in spite of the rush threatening to wash over her. Her own desire to see him through to the finish flares, and through her legs tremble she uses them to press him in close, so that when she intentionally flexes her muscles he can get the most sensation out of it.

As his hand roams to her nipple, she hums out a soft note of approval, arching her back to press her breast in harder against his touch. She relaxes again, those muscles fluttering back open, as his hand wanders down and his thumb smooths over the area of her clit. The fixation is enough to make the threat of her climax that much more, and she's quickly lost in the stroke of his thumb, the sound of his voice, the press of his mouth.

Her hand moves up to find purchase on the wall in a manner that's not unlike a tightly-wound spring suddenly being released. She leans her head against his as he makes his mark on her skin, pressing her cheek to his ear as her breaths pant out and her chest shifts to release her cries of pleasure. And as she comes undone, she can feel everything else subside with it. The stress, the pain, the fatigue. All that's left is the brilliant afterglow, which renders her no more than puddy in his hands.

"You..." she says breathlessly, "are amazing." The words are followed by a small, intimate laugh.
through all the worry
i still hear your voice
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Age: 28 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
MILO

All the sounds and the faces she makes as he takes her against the wall of the shower are certainly work every second of it. Even if the water starts to run a little bit cold, Milo doesn’t mind. If anything, it adds to the goosebumps on his skin, cold from the water but warm from the heat of her skin where they meet. He continues his driving thrusts into her, his thumb stroking along her clit as he tries to draw her closer, while simultaneously leaving enough room for him to play. He wants to feel her crumble around him, and he thinks he might be able to get her to.

It doesn’t take much longer before she’s falling apart and he bites down again on her soft skin, humming and panting his moans against her skin, vibrating with them as he helps her ride out her orgasm, while his rapidly approaches like the switch of a lightbulb that’s just been flipped.

He hardly has time to register anything before he’s melting too, pressing into her hard to ride it out, letting a growl of approval slip his throat as he tries to catch his breath. “Mm, y’er more amazin’.” He purrs against her skin, swallowing hard as he moves to lift his head and capture her lips in a kiss, slowly making to slide out of her.
as long as we don't die,
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Aurelia
over the riots
above all the noise
She's crumbled apart but, physically, she's still intact. As he starts to move away from her, she rapidly starts to realize that she has to deal with that. She pushes back from the fall over the edge he's pushed her to. Instead of letting go of him, she pulls him back, her grip on him tightening with her desperation as panting breaths flare through her nostrils, expanding and deflating in her chest. A rough growl of a hum ushers against his soft lips, primal and natural in its nature.

Her hands clamber over him almost clumsily, all to keep him here - to keep him close in the kiss. Her fingers carve deep dimples in his skin as they go, though not to a point that would be painful. When the kiss is broken and they have to gasp for air, and she can feel the cold of the water more harshly, her brows crease together and she whimpers out a sound that's pitifully vulnerable.

"Milo... I-" she starts to tell him but, she knows that the meaning behind her words is not very plain, so she swallows them down and opts for something simpler: "I wish I could stay here with you. I wish I never had to leave."

"I wish I never left in the first place," because then maybe none of this shitstorm would've happened. Though she knows that isn't true, and that frustrates her.

Her gaze lifts to hold his, eyelashes heavy with the water that pools across them and the tears that threaten to blur her gaze. It's here that her vice-like grip relents. She gives him room to move away as he wishes to, because she knows that what she wants is impossible.
through all the worry
i still hear your voice
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Change author:
MILO

He could stay here with her forever, just like this if she wanted to. But they have to part at some point, if only because his legs tremble with the attempt to keep them both upright, even if he has the help of the wall at her back. So slowly, so slowly, Milo pulls away from her, sucking down air to soothe the ache in his lungs, moving to wrap his arms around her and tug her in against his chest once her feet have finally made it to the ground.

He can feel the water, can see the sparkle of hints of glitter still attempting ot be washed away (though he doubts they ever would), and his bronze gaze drifts back to Aurelia’s face with that same soft smile, one that’s gentle and relieved and perhaps a twinge exhausted. “Y’could…” He trails off, reaching up to pull her wet hair from her forehead, pulling it back along her back. “Could stay here with me. Nev’r have t’leave.” He pauses before he’s leaning in to press a kiss to her forehead.

Y’gotta job t’do though, ‘n it was part of it, yeah?” He asks softly, head tilting slightly as he moves to pull away, to scan her face as the tears well in her eyes. Confusion prickles at his own brows, pinching them together ever so slightly. “What’s wrong, ‘Relia?” He asks, wondering if it’s something else or still the same realization of what’s all occurred.
as long as we don't die,
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Change author:
Aurelia
over the riots
above all the noise
The hair being pushed back is a slight relief, and as she looks up at him she too can see the gentle speckle of glitter over his shoulders. The kiss he presses against her forehead brings all the more warmth and fondness to her gaze, though still it wavers and threatens with tears.

And she can't hide it from him, the pain she feels, the regret, the stubborn ache of a hole torn through her heart. "I don't know," she answers a bit too honestly, looking away and wiping her face quickly, "I don't know what else I was supposed to do. But I've made my choices and I can't take them back."

And he asks what's wrong, peering at her with at confusion she can see even from the corner of her eye. Frustration is a small but nagging buildup in her chest, and the mix of it with her pain, and her love for Milo, is a conflict she doesn't know how to properly push through. Being this vulnerable, it doesn't sit well with her, the bile builds in her throat, and she moves away.

Out of the shower, she reaches up to grab a towel, wrapping herself up in it quickly, and she mutters without looking at him, "Everything is wrong."
through all the worry
i still hear your voice
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Change author:
MILO

Y’did.” Milo murmurs softly, still watching her – unable to understand the problem at the root. Was it regret? Was it something else? He tries not to let his mind drift to himself not quite being enough, because he knows it isn’t true – but there’s still that nagging what if that burns through him. So he waits for her to speak, hands warmed from both her and the water, running along her until he isn’t anymore, because she’s slipping out of the shower and wrapping herself in a towel and his red brows furrow together in confusion.

He follows her, shutting off the shower and grabs a towel of his own, wrapping it quickly around his waist as the water drips from his hair down his face in mock tears as he steps toward her again. “Can y’tell me ‘bout it? We can figure it out.” He suggests, wanting nothing more than to try and alleviate it for her – obvious by now that his distraction hadn’t worked and he’s suddenly at such a loss that it worries him.

It’s that worry that glimmers in his gaze despite how she doesn’t look at him, and he doesn’t reach for her – hands twisting into the fabric of the towel instead.
as long as we don't die,
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Change author:
Aurelia
over the riots
above all the noise
Her own hands clutch around the softer fibers of the towel, feeling how it brushes against all of the callouses and imperfections on her palms. She glances down, watching the fresh scars on her hands. They don't seem to take on a single shape, and all she can see is the way the lightning burst through her veins, pulsing through her blood and pooling the coppery taste of it across her tongue.

And beyond that, all she can see is someone else's pain. Someone she could never get justice for now, no matter how much she projected his story onto herself, onto others. It's a weight that she's carried long enough, and as she slowly lifts her head to look at Milo through her peripheral, she knows that the choice here is to either open up to him - or close off. She can't keep toeing the line between, can't do that to him.

"I want to tell you..." her voice cracks, "I want to tell you everything." She shakes her head, rolling her jaw. "But I'm scared of that part of me. The part of me that decided to kill - that believes protecting... looks like that," her brows wrench against one another and her lips twist into a sharp frown, "but that's wrong. I'm wrong. And I've... been wrong for so long I don't think I know what's right."
through all the worry
i still hear your voice
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Change author:
MILO

He’d give her however long she needed to speak, content to sit there and drip dry by the time she does open her lips to utter the words that to be honest? Frighten him. But he swallows it down, to edge closer to her – she doesn’t have to look at him, doesn’t have to do anything she doesn’t want to. He’ll understand, he always does. For now, though, she lifts her head just enough. To tell him how she’s scared too.

He supposes that makes two of them, then.

His hands extend out from him, searching for her own to clasp his own calloused hands into hers, intertwining their fingers should she let him. And after a few moments longer, Milo’s swallowing down the words and digesting them, figuring out what to say. What he wants to say. “S’a part y’been workin’ on, ‘Relia. If its not what y’wanna be, y’can change it.” He pauses, believing wholeheartedly in her ability in herself. “Gonna take time, though. Ain’t gonna happen overnight. Jus’ gotta be patient with yerself.” He pauses to lean forward, to press a kiss to the crown of her head if she lets him. “I believe in ya. Always have ‘n always will.
as long as we don't die,
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Change author:
Aurelia
over the riots
above all the noise
Of course she lets his fingers twine with hers, going so far as to give them an encouraging squeeze too. Even though she's so damn mixed up. Through all of it she still wants him to know that she loves him, and always will, above everything else. Her gaze peers up to meet his as she leans her head in closer, breathing in the tender truth of his words.

Her expression relaxes into a hard sigh as she feels his kiss press against her forehead. "I think you're more patient with me than I am myself," she mumbles, and she almost laughs at that before her gaze is shadowed once more by the things that plague her mind.

"I'm.. I'm holding onto so much anger, Milo. Feels like... no one else understands, no one else could," she dips her chin down and away, grip on his hands slacking, "For most of my life all I wanted was to avenge my father. Find his killer and make them answer for it. And after that, it was making sure my family was safe. Protected. But now..." she shakes her head bitterly, "now I can't. I can't do any of that, and it all meant so much to me..." her gaze fills up with tears that she can't help, "Everything I worked for, my whole life, it's gone. I'm left with nothing but the pain of it all."
through all the worry
i still hear your voice
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Change author:
MILO

Makes sense.” He comments softly, smiling despite himself, the soft edges curling his lips with a gentleness that glimmers in the bronze of his eyes. “’m not you. I get t’see all th’good in you even when y’can’t see it yerself.” He murmurs, reaching to tug her closer to him. She continues to speak, though, and his attention is entirely glued to everything she has to say – the way it opens her up in ways he isn’t used to, but is willing to try and piece back together, to be the glue required.

There’s a low hum as he slips his hands out of hers, wrapping around her to draw her into his warmth, to press his face into the crown of her wet hair. “Is there anyway y’can try t’let the pain go? Any way t’try ‘n figure out a new path? S’not like yer forgettin’ it. Yer in a new world, a new land, y’deserve t’try and have a new life. There’s no shame in that.” He murmurs into her hair, hands roaming down her spine to lock at the small of her back.
as long as we don't die,
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Change author:
Aurelia
over the riots
above all the noise
The soft-edged smile is enough to make her melt, her shoulders relaxing, her eyelashes lifting to better examine the handsome features of his face. Impulsively, she reaches up to touch his cheek just as he pulls her in closer, and she bends to his will without hesitation. "Well, you must see something, or else I don't know how you could put up with me," she says softly, a joke of course - but the type that she sort-of kind-of means at the same time.

And he pulls her in even closer, so close that she can feel the breath enter his lungs and feel it leave through his nostrils. It's warm against her cold, damp hair - and she can't help but to sink even further into his arms. Tears reach down into his shoulder as she leans her face in against the crook of his neck, lifting it after a moment only so that she can speak clearly.

"I'm trying to figure that out, I'm trying," she admits, shrugging against him defeatedly, "but if something like this happens again, I might lose control. I might hurt somebody. I can't let that happen but I'm... I'm terrified that it will anyway." She sniffles, breath choppy as she tries to focus on the feeling of his hands, how soothing it feels. Instead of how horrible she feels inside. Her thumb caresses the side of his jaw, pressing in a little harder, and she looks back at him again. "I'd never forgive myself if I hurt you."

Yet, at the same time, the thought of any harm happening to him at all ignites an untameable rage within her. Even just the thought makes her blood start to boil. "I only want to protect you, and everyone else I care about..." the words are almost muttered and she shakes her head minutely, "I won't survive losing everything again."
through all the worry
i still hear your voice
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Change author:
MILO

Course I do, ‘Relia.” Milo hums with a soft laugh, his head tilting into the hand she places at his cheek as he pulls her in closer. His arms are tight around her, comfortable despite all the changes that have happened thus far, and even as she falters and grows worried and starts to fall apart, Milo’s doing his best to keep her held together. At least for as long as he can before he has to leave with the Ark.

He listens to her intensely, nodding his head as she shrugs and her admission is heard loud and clear. “I know y’are.” He breathes to her, pressing a kiss to her crown, before he draws back to scan her face, his red brow raising curiously. “Don’ see how y’can hurt me.” Milo offers gently, hopefully, letting the little spark of wonder flicker in his gaze with the confidence he has in her.

And as she mutters her words and shakes her head, he can tell she’s building those walls back up again and he runs his hands along her to try and smooth down any figurative ruffled feathers. “So then I think y’have yer answer, don’t ya?” He prompts gently, flashing a soft smile her way. Figure out the healthier ways to protect us, and do that.
as long as we don't die,