i've seen this room, i've walked this floor
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
How do I keep myself from fallin' apart when I ain't never felt part of a whole?
As he does not notice her arrival, she does not notice the preternatural absence of his shadow. He is a vision far more distracting, unattainable as she knows him to be. Though her own admiration is far from artistic, it is no less sincere. When he turns to behold her, the matching green of their eyes meet and a smile quirks on her full lips as she settles more firmly on her shins beside him. "Among other things," she whispers back, giving a cheeky wink that fades beneath the preen that results from his own compliment. Everything is by halves, but it's hard to linger in dark thoughts beside a handsome man in the golden hour of sunset, kneeling before Frey's shrine.

"Perhaps you should have been a writer with words like that," she laughs, still soft and shared only between their converging spaces. Turning her gaze to the shrine, she moves her basket closer and flicks her top off the side to reveal two matching peaches inside, peering at Remi with an amused look from the corner of her eye as she plucks one out and bites into it, sticky sweet juice trailing down the corners of her lips. "How long since you prayed to them at all? I'm curious what brings you here after the conversation we had."
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i've seen this room, i've walked this floor - by Hotaru - 05-31-2021, 11:18 PM