i've seen this room, i've walked this floor
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
and my heart ran away with me
Remi chuckles a touch at that, his dimples hollowing out his cheeks as he shakes his head. "Not much time for writing where I came from." He admits. Though his smile remains, there is a sadness that deepens in his stare for a moment. It's all too long ago to feel anything more than a distant pang of sadness for the man he might have become had his circumstances been different. But then, Remi has gone through so many changes since coming to Caido alone that were he to mourn for the parts of him lost along the way, he'd never be able to move on.

Grinning more broadly now as he peers into her basket—the initial pang of boyish guilt gone once he saw what was inside, as if perhaps it was meant to be secret—his eyes fall to the corner of her mouth. Against the flesh of his own peach his fingers twitch, wanting to wipe the juice from her skin, but his mind stills the urge. "I think they will quite like to lick that off of you, if you leave it there." He notes; the corners of his eyes crease with wry amusement, wondering if this was precisely her intention.

Shifting back on his heels such that his knees pop as his shins are pressed further into the water, Remi ruffles a hand through his curls. "Not long ago. I spoke to them about returning the Mathair to the Greatwood." Was it a secret? Probably. Did Remi care to carry any more secrets than the one he'd already promise to keep forever? Absolutely not.

"But..that was the earth version. This one though...I have not seen in some years. Not since they took away my emotions away. Before that they revealed to everyone I was gay before I was entirely ready for that news to be known, so.." Crinkling his nose slightly in a way that made him look much younger than a man who had any right to bear the scars he did, Remi shrugs at Hotaru's side. "..I have admittedly been a bit reluctant."
remi
Styling stolen from Sky (obviously)
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i've seen this room, i've walked this floor - by Remi - 05-31-2021, 11:33 PM