i've seen this room, i've walked this floor
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
How do I keep myself from fallin' apart when I ain't never felt part of a whole?
His grief echoes in her breast, plucking frayed heartstrings that quiver in the presence of any loss that reminds her of Atlas. She is not close enough to him for comfort, and so she swipes her thumb through the valley of flesh her teeth have revealed in the peach, and reaches out to deposit the juice across his closest collarbone after a moment of considering his cheek before dismissing the possibility. Such scars usually denote a cringing shyness to touch, and Hotaru won't startle him. "Good thing you are here then, hm?" For better or worse, as she must tell herself too.

Licking the thumb that had just touched his skin with a slow enjoyment, she lowers her flaxen lashes and peers at him from beneath them, refusing to brush away the juice herself. "Perhaps they'll lick us both now." What a show that would be. Hotaru may not have the body to entice Remi, but she wouldn't say no to watching him with Frey - or Ronin, or some other soul if that's how Frey appeared to him.

After helping with preparations in the Greatwood, the name of the Mathair perks her interest even as her thumb plays idly with the hole in the peach, nail digging into the pale flesh to create a gouge. It's a curiosity overshadowed by what else he says. "I doubt they understand our desire for such secrecy," she agrees quietly, though she'd never particularly hidden her own inclinations. "Why hide away when to them it is so natural? In many ways, they can't understand such a small human scope." And as a result, they as humans are left dealing with the aftermath. "It's brave of you to return now after all of that. Or are you driven by a need only they can fulfill?"
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i've seen this room, i've walked this floor - by Hotaru - 05-31-2021, 11:50 PM