i've seen this room, i've walked this floor
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
and my heart ran away with me
Remi's wing wraps instantly around her, his feathers curling around her shoulders to tug her near. "It is." He agrees smoothly with a matter-of-fact nod. It felt a bit pompous to say that he could handle it, but after all the trials and tribulations of his life, he could, and so he does: "But not more than I can handle." Tilting his head that he might smile softly at her, he raises a brow slightly. "Not more than you can handle, either." He points out in a voice just above a whisper. Hotaru is warm and small pressed against him, and though he might not dwarf her in size quite like Sunjata, still he hopes his strength is something she can draw from.

"Mmm, precisely like that." He agrees. "Before Ronin all of my clothes were stained with ink or charcoal. If I ever look presentable at all, he is the reason behind it." No, many of the so-called hallmark traits of being characteristically gay, the alchemist failed to have. "Though I suppose being hated for my poor appearance is about as silly as my taste in sexual partners." Remi adds after a moment, shrugging boyishly against Ru's shoulder.

'Spoken like someone who possesses both.' Remi counters with a chuckle. Holding out one of his hands—the one closest to her—Remi looks down at his palm, flexing his fingers slightly. "I have never met anyone stronger than I have become here, and yet..." Snorting under his breath, he shakes his head slightly as his cheeks dimple. "...I do not think I have ever been so stupid as I have these past few years."

Glancing over his shoulder at her, Remi gives her a wry look for her pretty words and subtle flattery. "I think if they let it slide, it will be because you are here to distract them." The peach juice may have dried from the corner of her lips, but Remi is quite sure that dressed in rags Hotaru would steal the show no matter the audience. Gods and men alike.

"Why is it you are here?"
remi
Styling stolen from Sky (obviously)
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i've seen this room, i've walked this floor - by Remi - 06-01-2021, 03:02 PM