[split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
How do I keep myself from fallin' apart when I ain't never felt part of a whole?
It feels biblical, to be sharing their grief like an open river between their hearts as they kneel in the golden sunlight, naked and wrapped in feathers. “But we continue on,” against all fairness in the world. And it finds them here, together. That is simply all there is to it.

A soft laugh has breath washing over her shoulder, his boyish compliments like lukewarm water over her own. It feels as if she has known him forever, which makes the prospect of facing Frey at his side all the easier. Ru waits for his decision patiently, unaware of vows and threats that should not include her any longer. Only when he bids her to remain does she let her thumb trace over the bones of the back of his hand, a silent acceptance.

Turning to face the shrine at his behest, she leaves her cheek on the point of his shoulder and closes her eyes. “Together.” And she prays. Frey, if you will hear me...

- - -

Turning in Birthday Gift - Hybrid Pass!
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor - by Hotaru - 06-01-2021, 05:36 PM