[split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Appearing upon a large rock directly ahead of Hotaru and Remi, Frey lays with their back arched over the rounded stone. For Remi the god will appear as if chiselled from stone and brushed with gold. Free of the tattoos given to Ronin by Safrin, this facsimile of the Star bears no markings of Frey's fellow deity. And for Hotaru? Will she see soft green eyes and breasts that fit in the palm of her hand? Will the eyes be grey, or blue instead? Will the body be tall, strong, or lithe and supple? Hotaru's wants and desires are fleeting things, but the deity is more than up to the challenge; bending traits and genders to perfectly encapsulate all that tingles and warms her belly.

"I was rather hoping you would have brought the whip." Frey says, looking lazily over their shoulder at those who kneel on four knees in the sand and the water. The air is suddenly thick with the smell of sex that settles on Hotaru and Remi like a mist, plucking, plumping, and stirring their innermost desires so much so that saying they have fucking on the brain would be an understatement. They have it everywhere. Shrugging, they stretch their arms over their head in a luxurious yawn, their perfectly toned skin rippling beneath the gesture. "What brings you here peach-lips?" Frey wonders, eyeing Remi for a moment and offering him a wink and lick of their lips, before turning back to Hotaru.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor - by Frey - 06-01-2021, 06:04 PM