[split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
and my heart ran away with me
Wrapping an arm around her that it might rest softly on her hip—his fingers confidently placed, though not seeking or searching—Remi wonders if Hotaru can hear the way his heart hammers in his chest, with her ear placed against his shoulder. Closing his eyes and trying not to see Phoebe's face, Rexanna's, face, or Loren's, he pulls in a shaky breath that he might offer a pre-emptive apology in the wake of Hotaru's prayer, sure that he's already done something wrong.

When the god appears, looking so much like Ronin that it steals his breath, Remi's lips part in a muffled gasp that he tries to swallow back unsuccessfully. Whip? He would ask were there time, but quickly his curiosity is drowned in a sea of arousal and desire. Remi's tongue feels suddenly dry in his mouth as the blood pounding in his hearts rockets south so fast that his stomach flutters for a moment. Around Hotaru his fingers tense and shiver on her skin as he forces himself to remain still and obtrusive in the moment. Gods but it's difficult, with Frey splayed out as they are, their blue eyes lazily regarding him.
remi
Styling stolen from Sky (obviously)
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor - by Remi - 06-01-2021, 06:09 PM