[split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
How do I keep myself from fallin' apart when I ain't never felt part of a whole?
The motion of Remi’s arm moving around her is what prompts her eyes to open, and Frey is there as if they always had been. As much a part of the surroundings as the rock and water despite being the wrong side of the coin. Their body seems to shimmer between forms, and Hotaru knows it is the product of her own conflicted heart and loins. Tall and firm, cock and breasts alike, and eyes - like hers - both blue and gray. It renders her mouth dry, prompting her to lick her lips. “Never the same thing twice for you Frey,” she assures, though the memory of that day makes her thighs squeeze together moments before the allure falls over them.

It’s intoxicating, and she leans into Remi like a swaying branch, hand finding his thigh and gripping lightly as her breath shudders in her chest. Goals and desires are muddled in the face of desire. Tempting to simply say take me, make me yours, and pray the deity knows in what way. Tongue thick, she swallows, even the sensation of Remi’s feathers and her own hair against her skin like electricity that her magic can’t control. “Desire. For you, and for change. To beg for Atlas back, and to beg to be yours.” Begging is something she’s quite good at after all. She’s already on her knees and everything.
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor - by Hotaru - 06-01-2021, 06:24 PM