[split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"Ooooohh but you are good with your mouth." Frey says approvingly as they run their tongue over their lips. It's a sensation that both Remi and Hotaru will keenly feel themselves. "Much as I like seeing you on your knees peach-lips, death is simply not my area. No amount of supplecating will change that." Dead was dead for Frey. Only the boy in rags or Mort himself could change that.

"As for being mine? Certainly, I would take you. It isn't though I haven't already." With a wicked smile, Frey lets their legs fall open, cock twitching for their attention between Frey's thighs. Their hands form into claws that softly press at their knees before rising upwards. This too the mortals will feel. Heightened, even. "But if that is the case, why have you brought this repressed mountain of muscle, mmmmm? Is he to be our audience?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor - by Frey - 06-01-2021, 06:39 PM