[split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
and my heart ran away with me
Every single nerve feels as though it's exposed, and were it not for his experience having been in the Sex Room, the alchemist might have lost his mind with the overload of it. Feeling the same, Hotaru's emotions slosh back against him, heightening the sensation further such that Remi's stomach muscles tense as his arm muscles quiver, such are his efforts to remain where he is. As Hotaru's fingers clasp his thigh though, his breath hitches in his throat as fire seems to bloom out from her touch. With so much blood already building between his legs, having her hand so close to his growing erection steals all of his focus as his mind traitorously images how easy it would be to slip his fingers around hers and make her touch him.

But then she's speaking, and so is Frey, and now there is another hand seemingly running up the inside of his thigh. Dizzy and wanting, it's only after a moment or two (or an eternity, he has no idea), that Remi realizes the conversation has circled back to him.

"No, I—" He begins, licking his lips and finding his tongue far too dry to help. "I was merely bringing you an offering." Remi manages as the coral flush of his cheeks disappears up into his hairline. Awkwardly he nods toward the peaches he had brought, thinking he likely didn't need to indicate his nudity, obvious as it was.
remi
Styling stolen from Sky (obviously)
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor - by Remi - 06-01-2021, 06:46 PM