[split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
How do I keep myself from fallin' apart when I ain't never felt part of a whole?
“You can have it if you like,” she offers boldly, shuddering all over when the sensation of a daring tongue slides across her mouth. Lips part on a gasp, instinctively yearning and inviting more ground for that ghostly fiend to explore. The rebuff is gentle and admittedly expected, but it gives her guidance if nothing else. Though the only tie to Ludo on her mind right now is already at her side, quivering like an eagle struck with Cupid’s arrow. For all his form does not change to suit her desires, Remi is still gorgeous in his overwhelm.

Pleasure flushed them both into rose hues, and Hotaru is emboldened by the promise of being sworn. Enough for her own thighs to widen at the touch Frey delivers from afar, nails digging lightly into Remi’s thigh in tandem. “A last minute addition to my offering, maybe? Perhaps we can teach him the delights of being free from such repression?” Remi’s stuttering answer endearing as she leans over to bite at the shell of his ear, overcome with a need to touch and be touched, careless of who. “Audience, participant...what do you think?” Heated heterochromatic eyes turn to Frey from Remi’s shoulder, though the question is aimed at both, whispered heatedly into the demigod’s ear. Frey would best know Remi’s limits and desires even before he speaks - and Ru certainly won’t pressure him one way or the other.
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor - by Hotaru - 06-01-2021, 06:59 PM