[split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
'Unplanned doesn't mean unwelcome, you're right about that." Shifting onto their side, Frey cocks their head toward Hotaru as her knees spread slightly and her lips find Remi's ear. "This one is rather fond of the box he's so narrowly put himself in. He tried to have sex with Maeve just to find out of his precious label was still right." Frey rolls their eyes at this. Genders, sexuality—the mortals made it so much more complicated than it needed to be. Making up definitions and categories and then deciding who could and couldn't be in what camp.

'Alright then. Whoever cums before me...wins."

So saying, Frey's hand part with one dipping between their legs and the other rising to clasp one of their nipples. Both Hotaru and Remi will feel their sexual prowess, though there was one very latch catch to simply riding high on Frey's coattails: undoubtedly Frey would cum first if the pair simply let themselves be tugged along, thus losing out on the prize.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor - by Frey - 06-01-2021, 07:12 PM