[split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Online
Change author:
MP: 1359
and my heart ran away with me
Remi's hand flinches, moving across his legs to cover Hotaru's hand. It stills there for a moment as if its purpose had been to stop anything else she might do, but as Frey continues and the air around them goes thick with want, Remi finds himself pressing at her fingertips that her nails might dig deeper into his skin.

Remi's eyes roll up slightly as his chin lifts, shivering despite the heat of Hotaru's body and her warm pant in his ear. "I said I would hel—" Having every intention of saying the words as calmly as possible, as Frey's hands begin to touch themselves the alchemist all but pitches forward as phantom pressure strokes up and down his erection.

"You—" Remi's eyes grow dark and predatory as his cheeks flush, heat blooming between his legs as he turns to the woman at his side. "—you—" He tries again, but the world has gone too bright and hazy. Remi's tongue is tied by the movement of Frey's hand and the want to stalk toward the deity and be had by the Ronin look-alike. Though there isn't much rationality left to use, what is left recalls a promise made only moments ago to Hotaru, to help in any way he could. Right now that meant two things: not cumming before her, and making sure she came faster than Frey.

"Tell me how you want me." He manages as last, breathlessly, twisting to the side that he might face Hotaru fully. His cock, his tongue, his hands were all on offer that he might help achieve her goal.
remi
Styling stolen from Sky (obviously)
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor - by Remi - 06-01-2021, 07:24 PM