[split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
How do I keep myself from fallin' apart when I ain't never felt part of a whole?
Oh Maeve. Their connections never cease. Hotaru doesn’t find fault in his preferences the way Frey does, but even her own open mind is narrower than a god’s. So when Remi’s pupils blow wide and her nails sink into Adonis muscle, she licks her lips as her brain ticks away to find a way to make this good for him. To reward his selflessness.

“Entirely,” she breathes, and pushes at his shoulders to lay him out like a fallen angel in the water, kaleidoscopic colors like ichor and blood surrounding him. Maneuvering up his hips she straddles him, aligning the slick heat of her core over the not-inconsiderable length of his erection - sliding him between her aching folds. Leaning over his body as she grinds against him she places her fingertips to his chin to tilt his head towards Frey, sure that what he sees there is far more familiar and enticing. “See him while I take you.” Reaching behind herself she grasps his cock in her hand, tracing the pronounced vein with her thumb before sliding the fat head inside her pulsing cunt. Even just that is like fire in her skin, and she tosses her head back with a gasp as she slides slowly backward to take him fully inside. It surely won’t take long - Varus’ bite had been one thing, and Maeve’s mouth another, but she has not been filled and fucked in so very long that even her own touch against her clit as she tentatively bounces in Remi’s lap feels like a static shock.
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor - by Hotaru - 06-01-2021, 07:42 PM