[split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
and my heart ran away with me
Remi's shoulders press against the warm sand and opalescent water, his wings splayed out from his sides. The mess of scarring that is his body does indeed make him look like some broken and fallen thing, though as Hotaru moves to sit astride him, Remi's mind is far, far from wondering how he might look in the moment. He would tell Hotaru she was beautiful if only his tongue wasn't tied up in Frey's phantom ministrations. He might explain, too, that he'd been with women before and could be more of an active participant. But the thoughts—and the words with them—are stolen as she grasps the base of his cock, sliding down against him until their bodies melt into one shape.

Instinctively his hands reach for her hips, and she's so petite therein that it feels as though his fingers might meet at the small of her back. In his grasp she feels weightless, such is his strength and her build, that it feels like nothing at all as he aids her motions. His undoing though, is the way Frey's blue eyes stare at him from beneath thick and expressive eyebrows. Remi's lips part, very much wanting to feel the cock that they stroke between his lips and thighs as Ronin's-lookalike tenses with pleasure.

"No, I'll—" Watching Frey touch themself while wearing his husband's smile would make him cum instantly. Forcing his gaze away and looking for a moment like a predator denied its kill, Remi releases Hotaru with one hand that he might press his own fingers, suddenly pointed with claws, against his hip. The pain is bright and flaring, and though it can't compete with what's happening around him, it does dull the build of his orgasm somewhat.

"You look." He pants, his wings arching up to flex around her that she might lean against them or find purchase in his feather. All the while his hips thrust up and down in a rhythm that makes the pounding of the waves on the shore seem lazy, his fingertips pressed into her flesh for purchase.
remi
Styling stolen from Sky (obviously)
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor - by Remi - 06-01-2021, 08:04 PM