[split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
How do I keep myself from fallin' apart when I ain't never felt part of a whole?
He is everything and more in this moment. Surrounding her, filling her, taking each wave of emotion as skin meets with each frantic movement. So used to taking control is she that the notion of mutual aid seems distant. Ru takes what she wants when she wants it; few ever seem inclined to fight her for the honor, secreted away is her desire to give up control. But his hands are calloused and strong where they cradle her in near entirety, and her voice jolts with pleasure as he helps her bounce - staccato ah, ah, ah’s that mewl from her throat.

The jolt of his claws into his own skin and the sight of blood do nothing to dampen her arousal - in fact her walls clench around Remi’s cock, squeezing and trembling overtop him at the sight. As his hips crest to meet her she hooks her ankles back around his flexing ass, leaning into the canopy of feathers and cartilage until she has sunk as far as she can get onto his cock, until she is certain were she capable of focusing her gaze she’d see the protrusion somewhere in her navel that is how deep he feels. The added ghostlike additions of Frey’s attentions make her feel wild and untethered in the storm of lust and pleasure.

Ru is sure she could orgasm from this alone (and embarrassingly quickly at that), but it is still a race to the finish. So she reaches her fingers down between them, pressing and rubbing at her clit, already slick with how wet she is. “Remi,” she whines, an unfamiliar name for all it doesn’t sound misplaced in her moaning mouth. Thighs tremble around him, and she leans forward on the arm that isn’t currently tracing the way he splits her open to let him better thrust into her to bring her to the final crest. It is there, just within reach, and she pursues it with a single-minded selfishness.
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor - by Hotaru - 06-01-2021, 08:26 PM