[split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
How do I keep myself from fallin' apart when I ain't never felt part of a whole?
It is not unlike riding a scarcely tamed beast, such is the dark flicker in his seaglass eyes and the glint of teeth when his lips curl. His grip is huge and spanning over her skin, and her eyes very nearly roll as she rocks her hips down hard. It’s a high she can’t come down from, the attention that he gives her where she’d expected none. To be the center of his focus is a weight that presses deep in her navel, makes her thighs clench around his hips and her core kiss against his cock. It is like storms converging.

His growled command has her buckling, pinning her all the way through like an arrow through prey. Hot tongue against her breast and the dark flash of his eyes as he snarls is all she needs - her body grips tight around him, toes digging into sand and free hand flying to tangle in his curls, pressing him tight to her breast as her orgasm breaks through her. The fingers in his hair clench, hips stuttering to a grind as she convulses in his feral, clutching grip. “Remi!” It’s a cry to the paint smeared sky overhead, and instinctively she continues to work her hips even in the aftershocks, desperately needing him to join her in this bliss now that she has won. Needing the emotional satisfaction of having pleased him. “You - please, you. Cum for me.” Join her in this place above the worries of reality.
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor - by Hotaru - 06-01-2021, 08:56 PM