[split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
and my heart ran away with me
Remi is denied air as Hotaru coils her fingers into his curls, pressing his lips against her breast. It makes him dizzy, spinning in this strange reality he finds himself in, with Hotaru tangled around him and Frey moaning in his ear. The rise of her orgasm buffets against him everywhere they touch, and as she cries his name, the word is articulated in prismatic shards that scream through his veins and sparkle behind his eyes.

The words panted in the aftershock of her pleasure are a command he can't hope to deny, not breathless and bound to her as he is within Frey's influence. Besides, perhaps if he beat Frey to it, his prize might be that this encounter can be one that doesn't end in him being cursed.

As if she weighs nothing at all, Remi surges upward until he is on his knees as he had been when Hotaru had first come upon him. With shaky fingers he drapes her arms around his neck as his cheek lolls bonelessly against her own. Both of his hands form around her ass, gripping the muscle there to manipulate her hips. Shifting on the sand and stone and caring not at all for how it tears at his knees, Remi fixes his eyes on Frey as Hotaru had first instructed him to. He's using her, in a way he hopes she won't mind: pulling his hips back only to thrust them in her as if she were just a body to fuck and manipulate to suit his needs. It's hard to tell if he's fucking her, or if he's using her body to fuck himself and honestly? With Frey donning a body that looks just like his husband and with Hotaru pressed against him, he doesn't care.

When Remi cums, it's with curses panted against Hotaru's neck and fingertips that will leave bruises behind. His wings have pulled her around him, locking her against him in some strange four-arm embrace of talons and feathers. With teeth against the muscle of her shoulder, the alchemist moans as he thrusts into her for the final time. Adjusting his fingertips against her to keep their hips together, Remi watches as Frey cums as well, too lost in the madness of the moment to know what it means.
remi
Styling stolen from Sky (obviously)
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor - by Remi - 06-01-2021, 09:13 PM