[split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
And Frey comes last. Or at least they tie with Remi, it matters very little.

Rising from their place on the rock, they slink toward man and woman. Reaching out to untwine Hotaru's arms from about Remi's neck, they instead draw her toward them. Ever-shifting features, their blue-grey gaze fixes steadily upon her amidst the changes. "I would have thought you would have been louder." They purr, sounding playfully disappointed.

"Let's give you a voice you can really use. And some claws too, mmm?" Reaching forward in a swift and fluid motion, one of Frey's hands reaches for Hotaru's shoulder to turn her. As she spins they blend themselves into her body, morphing into the hollows left behind by her curves and slinking into the space behind her heart. Like a burst of steam through the cockles of her heart, they riot through her, burning and blistering away all that they can in a ruckus of pleasure and joy. When they are done, her soul is as clean as they can make it.

Hotaru will be left panting and forever changed, Remi will be left uncursed, and all offered peaches will be gone.

Hotaru has been changed into a hybrid!

Her first shift is a Mountain Lion!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor - by Frey - 06-02-2021, 12:51 AM