[split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
How do I keep myself from fallin' apart when I ain't never felt part of a whole?
He surges beneath her like a wave, and all she can do is cling to his shoulders, fingertips sliding up his nape and into his hair as her oversensitive body is jolted in his lap. She's far from offended as he uses her to reach his own end, little hiccuping moans pushed from her lungs with each hard thrust. Remi's fierce, clutching end has her trembling in a weak orgasm that turns her joints to jelly, pressing like a lamb to slaughter into his clenching teeth and bruising fingers. It's a beautiful pain.

Thought has scarcely even begun to return to her when Frey is parting Remi's wings, drawing Hotaru's arms around their neck. Seeing the shades of blue and grey in their eyes doesn't hurt in the aftermath of such resounding orgasms and overload of skin contact, though she struggles to make sense of the deity's purring words. Still, loose-limbed and willing as she is she is turned into their embrace - and then everything is bright and thick and more inside her, words losing meaning as she is burned clean. It hurts in the same way Remi's bite did, or the clutch of his nails in her skin - pleasurable even through the sting.

And then it's over, and they are alone. Just like that.

She reaches for Remi, swaying to her knees and shuddering when his cum drips down the inside of her leg in a tantalizingly fresh reminder of their actions. "Are you okay?" is the first thought to spring to her lips, wondering if anything had been done to him as well when Frey departed, if he'd enticed them with his own prayers.
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor - by Hotaru - 06-02-2021, 04:57 AM