[split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
and my heart ran away with me
It makes sense, in a way, for Remi to be left alone so suddenly in the wake of what has just happened. This wasn't about him after all, but Hotaru. Still, he blinks stupidly against her absence, his wings crumpled by his sides as his eyes try and track the scene before him. Frey still appears to him like Ronin, and in the interrupted afterglow of his orgasm, it's strange to watch the Star coil around Hotaru only to disappear inside of her.

Trying to shove down his confusion, Remi instinctively reaches out for Hotaru as she shakily kneels at his side. As for whether or not he was okay? Running fingers that likely have bits of Hotaru buried beneath the nail through his curls, Remi tugs in a breath and exhales it upwards in a weary and rather youthful gesture of uncertainty. "Well...I can safely say that is the fastest I think I have ever had sex before." He mumbles apologetically. It was the task set out by Frey, and yet still he felt somehow guilty in treating each other as a simple means to an end. Though Remi and Hotaru might share many similarities, one of which being an unwavering need to have their needs fulfilled, Remi had never had anything close to a one-night-stand before.

"I am sorry if I—" Reaching forward his fingers to brush her hair away from her shoulder, he could indeed see the marks he'd left there. Wincing to see her otherwise perfect skin marred, Remi tilts his head ruefully to the side as he steals another slow breath. "I..." Only have sex with demigods and ascended, neither of whom feel pain in quite the same way others do? Tend to lose myself and become a monster? All of the above? "..am so sorry. Are you alright?"
remi
Styling stolen from Sky (obviously)
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor - by Remi - 06-03-2021, 04:09 PM