[split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
How do I keep myself from fallin' apart when I ain't never felt part of a whole?
He has reverted back to a boyish charm, a far cry from the feral man he’d been moments before. Ru finds she enjoys both sides. Laughter tumbles bright and forgiving off her tongue at his apologetic tone, reaching to grab the hand that had moved her hair aside to reveal the mark he’d left. “Theres no need to apologize; I enjoyed it. And I’ll wear the reminder proudly.” Trying to push back the worry and doubt that curls his golden shoulders inward. For all her appearance may suggest otherwise, Hotaru is not frail, but his consideration of her is a warm blanket over her skin.

“You were perfect, and I’m just fine,” Ru assures in a softer tone, and hopes he can feel the satisfaction that hums beneath her skin where it touches his. No trace of regrets to be found. In fact there is a deep, glowing, desperate appreciation to have experienced this. To have been touched and held, seen and understood, and driven to such a pleasureful end. Even her persistent grief feels far away now. “Not so scary this time? You seem to have your emotions in tact.” The crinkle of amusement at the corners of her eyes is fond as she shuffles back to his side, ignoring the stickiness of their bodies for a moment to ensure Remi is okay - mentally, if not physically.
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor - by Hotaru - 06-03-2021, 05:44 PM