[split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
and my heart ran away with me
"I strangely feel the need to apologize even so." Remi replies with a clumsy shrug of his shoulders. Fitting his fingers around hers, he shakes his head, glancing briefly toward the rock where Frey had been reclining, before turning back to Hotaru. The want to justify his actions somehow, to defend the fact that despite being gay, he really was much better of a sexual partner than this, weighed heavily on his tongue.

'That is true. It seems that...everything is as it was." Pausing, Remi looks up and furrows his brow dramatically as he feigns searching his memories. "I remember my name—Ricky—and you of course are Lucy, and we live here in this wonderful paradise where nothing bad ever happens." Grinning crookedly, Remi can only pull in a breath, finding it strangely endearing that despite having just had sex with Hotaru, that he still felt awkward in considering whether or not he should put his arm around her. It felt far too familiar, despite what they'd just done and accomplished together.

"So...did it work? I only saw Frey disappear inside of you. Are you...?" His eyes slip down from hers, before his cheeks flush with colour and rise again, as if looking at her naked body was somehow less appropriate than it had been before.
remi
Styling stolen from Sky (obviously)
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor - by Remi - 06-03-2021, 05:58 PM