[split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
How do I keep myself from fallin' apart when I ain't never felt part of a whole?
“You did everything and more that you could have for me,” she assures, voice firm and more forbidding than before as she sidles closer to press their thighs together, matching green irises meeting. “In more than sex. I should be the one apologizing, for having dragged you into it even if you consented.” When he’d told her of his sexuality moments before. Her own purely physical attraction to him should not have overshadowed that, Frey’s influence or not - or at least that’s how she feels.

It’s a burden lightened by his joking, though her eyes widen a fraction with doubt as her heart stutters before it is released by his crooked smile. A gust of breath leaves her moments before her laughter, nudging at his shoulder as if to rock him sideways. “Gods, I shouldn’t have let that get to me for even a moment, but with Caido you never know.” Relief washes over the sharp edges inside all the same, grateful he’d had a (somewhat, arguably) positive experience with Frey because of her.

Squeezing his hand as if to tell him she won’t go far, Ru releases him with a tremulous smile that reveals her nerves. “One way to find out.” Reaching for that new thread inside her left by Frey, she plucks - pulls - a harmony resonates inside and then -

She is transformed. A majestic gold and russet cat, with pale green eyes that blink in adjustment to animal sharpness. Long tail sways, and she butts her head against Remi’s shoulder immediately like a needy housecat.
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor - by Hotaru - 06-03-2021, 06:59 PM