[split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
and my heart ran away with me
It's the golden reassurance that flows so easily from her that finally breaks through Remi's hesitation. Wrapping an arm around her that he might tug her close, Remi closes his eyes for a moment, enjoying the simply happiness he can feel radiating from her. Anguish and despair, rage and the hollowness left by death all remain to be sure. An orgasm-race, even with a god, cannot fix those things. But her seas feel calmer to him, if only for the moment.

Watching with an expectant and curious gaze, Remi releases Ru's hand, softly watching as she moves away. That her features become instantly feline doesn't surprise him at all, and though a mountain lion is a terrifying creature to behold, the alchemist finds himself chuckling in the wake of her transformation. "I might have guessed."

And then, because this would be knew to her as well, the alchemist coyly narrows his eyes. You will be able to do this too. He hums into her mind; Remi's voice is far more thickly accented than it normally is, occasionally becoming incomprehensible with the speed of his thoughts.
remi
Styling stolen from Sky (obviously)
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor - by Remi - 06-03-2021, 07:09 PM