[split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
How do I keep myself from fallin' apart when I ain't never felt part of a whole?
Being embraced is the best form of forgiveness she can fathom, though she hopes that’s what it is. He smells of salt and sweat, and she tilts the bridge of her nose against the jut of his collarbone and sinks into his touch peacefully. It’s perhaps the strangest start to a friendship in her history. She likes it.

There is no trepidation to be found in his face when she changes; he is far more powerful an animal than she even in human flesh. Then there is only a dazzled surprise when his mind touches hers, an entirely new experience that she revels in. Reaching for him mentally is agonizingly close to how Atlas used to feel to her, but in that way it is at least familiar. I can feel you, is the wondrous, instinctive response. Not nearly so well as he could she’s sure, but the ghostlike hint of Remi’s emotions are there, tied into accented words.

A sudden sense of companionship drowns her, and she changes back so that she can reach for his face with human hands instead, seeking to cup against his cheeks as she smiles. “Thank you. Thank you, Remi.” For being the key to unlock this part of her. For holding her in her storm. For simply being here. “Ludo may not grant me Atlas back, but you are enough of a gift from their realm.” Not a monster or even an unwilling puppet in death’s shadows. Merely a man capable of terrible, human things. Exactly as she is.
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor - by Hotaru - 06-03-2021, 07:52 PM