[split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
and my heart ran away with me
Remi nods, feeling the golden weight of Hotaru's presence slip down the tether that binds their minds. He opens himself to her, most of himself anyway, that she might poke and prod and experience what it is to meander her way through the attuned bond. I am sure you will have no trouble blocking away things you would prefer to keep hidden. The bond allows you to be as open—or closed—as you wish. He explains, and, like shutter doors closing, for a moment all Hotaru will be able to feel of him is a sense of boyish mischief as he bars her from every emotion save that one.

Shifting, smooth fur becoming pale and long as her human features take shape, Remi tilts his head slightly in her hands. 'I would say any time, but..' She'll feel the way his cheeks plump against her palm as he chuckles under his breath. "..I would rather not tempt fate with Frey, if I can avoid it." Peering into her eyes, noting the variances in colour he can see there reflecting the sunset that darkens the world around them, Remi seems to soften with sadness, though he smiles remains in place. "You clearly have not been spoiled enough in your life if you consider me a gift in any situation." He says, resisting the urge to roll his eyes, and instead placing one of his hands over hers.

'You deserve so much more than a man who is just shy more than a stranger being here with you." Then, crinkling his nose with mirth he adds: "Though I suppose if you have to have the fastest sex of your life, better it be with someone easy to walk away from."
remi
Styling stolen from Sky (obviously)
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor - by Remi - 06-03-2021, 08:03 PM