[split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
and my heart ran away with me
Only Vai ever pinches his cheeks, and the alchemist finds something incredibly endearing and reassuring in the gesture even if it escapes his mind as to the reason behind it. "You say gift-wrapped, and yet..." With a rather roguish half-smile, Remi glances down at their naked bodies, and then to the pile of Hotaru's clothes scattered somewhere on the rocks. Crinkling his nose as his gaze returns to her, the alchemist purses his lips ever so slightly as if with disappointment over the utter lack of wrapping.

Snorting under his breath at that, Remi shrugs against her, finding it strange how utterly unbothered he was by the press of her body against his. "Better to spoil yourself and avoid being smited by a god than to be lavished but struck down." Though perhaps to think that way betrayed Remi's own thoughts on his value and how the world should treat him. Avoiding pain and curses was a very different mindset to seeking out pleasures after all.

"mmmm." Remi grumbles as his ear is tugged at. His cheek instinctively falls to his shoulder as if he might capture her fingers as punishment. "Oh?" Giving her a wry glance that deepens the laugh lines around his eyes, the alchemist tugs her closer and softly presses his lips against the golden part of her hair. "Convenient then that you know where to find me in the Greatwood," You know, since they did that PQ that I need to finish omg. "as I doubt you will be able to seek me out in Stormbreak." That was another hard truth. But then, perhaps Hotaru would go the way he had and would one day find herself with wings and powers like he did, and stigmas and biases forgotten.
remi
Styling stolen from Sky (obviously)
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor - by Remi - 06-09-2021, 05:08 PM