[split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
and my heart ran away with me
Snorting under his breath, Remi can only ruffle a hand through his curls, where nervous feathers have begun to appear. "Oh I am not so sure that it is a crisis. More like...a puzzle maybe. I keep getting pieces but they are not the ones that help yet." Frowning, that sounding utterly too poetic for the situation he found himself in, Remi pulls in a breath and sighs it out before trying again. "The only woman I have ever loved and wanted, is an ascended. So...anything sexual is always done in the room, or is preceded by a bite." Remi itches at a curl on his forehead. "I mentioned this to Maeve, and she...well, we, that is.." Blushing now, and averting his eyes to the sea that they didn't linger inappropriately on Hotaru's body, Remi tries at another deep breath. "..but I couldn't, with her. I did not want to." But it hadn't actually answered the question he'd wanted. It was possible that Maeve just...wasn't his type, surely. "And now this. You, with Frey." Remi's shoulders rise and fall a touch oafishly as he looks back. 'Perhaps a bow is just what I need." He adds with a wry smile.

'Nor me.' Remi agrees as his arms slowly release her. They can't linger forever, naked on the vibrant stones. "But letters always reach me, thanks to Ludo. So once that lingerie is done, be sure to let me know."
remi
Styling stolen from Sky (obviously)
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor - by Remi - 06-10-2021, 05:19 PM