[split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
How do I keep myself from fallin' apart when I ain't never felt part of a whole?
Gently she seeks the hand that rakes through his curls, hoping to pull it away and squeeze at the joint of his thumb to provide a different sensation to focus on. “Puzzles do not solve themselves overnight. They’re known for being vexing as well.” Ru won’t presume to understand his conflict, but she listens attentively as he bumbles through a trailing explanation. “Perhaps sexually you are only stimulated by male bodies, but romantically certain women you already hold dear are not outside the range of possibility. Labels are only useful so long as they provide you with some benefit - the rest...” she wiggles her fingers in imitation of confetti. “You have years yet to find your answers.” Whether that brings him any comfort is not something she can control, but she hopes it will.

They unfold slowly, like petals unfurling beneath sunlight, though theirs is beginning to sink below the horizon. Ru stands first, confident and unashamed, long shadows pooling in the crevices of her joints as golden hair tickles at the swell of her ass. Her dress is easy to slip on, underwear left in the now empty basket. Her hand reaches for Remi, to pull him up if he has not risen, and close if he has. She presses a kiss to his shoulder (truly she cannot reach much higher) and squeezes his fingers, expression warm and settled in a way she hasn’t been able to display with any sincerity for some time. Even before she lost Atlas. “You should not have told me that, now you will be mercilessly bombarded with my journaling on Halo. ‘Snow today Remi.’ ‘Ice this time. Invigorating.’” Her grin is distinctly more feline now, changed as she is, but she drops his hand with a last brush of her fingers. Waiting to hear his goodbyes before they part.
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor - by Hotaru - 06-10-2021, 05:50 PM