okay i'll admit that i really don't understand
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Even without an attuned bond to connect them, Maeve feels the way Aurelia is overwhelmed, tasting uncertainty on her tongue. The air is thick with it and it weighs so heavily on both of them. Fires, war, revenge, old gods, new gods, and everything in between. All of them tangled up in this web and trying so desperately to figure themselves out, wanting nothing more than to snag little moments for themselves because what else were they meant to do?

With a movement that is perhaps too quick, Maeve kneels, seizing her hands to grasp the tips of her fingers gently. A gentle understanding swims in her eyes, expression soft and open as she gazes up at Aurelia, trying her best to offer some semblance of comfort. "Hey.. hey.. I'm not asking you for that, okay? I'm not trying to get you to commit to something you can't handle. All I want is a chance at building a relationship with you. That includes a friendship. It's a starting point." She murmurs, bringing both of them down into something softer and less frantic as her thumb brushes across her knuckles.

"It's okay. I know there is a lot going on. I've got a lot on my plate too. There is nothing saying we can't figure shit out together, is there?" It's a delicate prod. A tender reminder that Maeve isn't on a different side than her. Perhaps she's not in the thick of things, but she's not against what Aurelia is doing. Even if the methods she used before were hard for her to understand. Part of her worries for Hotaru, fearing what may happen to her, but surely the woman knew the risks in being there? Believing otherwise made no sense.

Maeve leans forward, pressing a kiss to the tips of her fingers before she draws back, not releasing her yet. "If that's what you need right now, then that's what I'll be. I can wait, Aurelia. I'm a patient person. If you need me then I'll be there. All I want is a chance." She looks up at her beneath dark lashes, sincerity clear in her features as she waits for the woman's answer.
If you're a lover, you should know
The lonely moments just get lonelier

Messages In This Thread
RE: okay i'll admit that i really don't understand - by Maeve - 06-12-2021, 12:20 PM