okay i'll admit that i really don't understand
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
but the thing is, even if i could go back, i wouldn't belong there anymore
It is a bit too quick. Maeve will find that Aurelia's hands instinctively flinch, some measure of frayed ability to trust bleeding into the small fraction of movement. But she relaxes upon finding the understanding is still strong within Maeve's green gaze. A long breath expels from her nostrils as she nibbles the inside of her cheeks, silenced by Maeve's tenderness, watching her thumb make idle strokes.

The sentiment of figuring shit out together just seems too good to be true at times like this. Aurelia thinks she's lucky she's still got any allies left after everything that happened. Whether or not she believes her actions were right isn't really what this is all about. Right or wrong.. it's a bit late for that, but... there is a chance that line can be mend, renewed.

A kiss across the tips of her fingers sends a pulse up through her hands, stirring her blood for just a piece of a moment. Her expression softens from its conflicted roots but, at first, she looks away. "I'm not going to keep punishing you for my own faults, Maeve, so if that's something you want.. then..." her gaze swivels back to the woman's elegant face, and her brows furrow, "then we can figure it out together."

Her throat feels dry as she lets the acceptance sink in, wondering if this is the right thing or not. Still, she's hoping that she can trust herself. "I didn't realize what I'd done to you, when I left. I'm sorry for that. From now on.. you'll always have a choice, at least.. when it comes to me, alright? I won't make decisions for you again. But that means we have to be upfront with each other... I have to be more honest with you, about how I'm.. feeling, and everything," she shakes her head minutely, feeling awkward about that, "It's not easy, for me. I want to work on it, though, and then maybe..." she bites at her cheek a little harder, searching Maeve's gaze for that understanding, hoping that it remains.
Aurelia

Messages In This Thread
RE: okay i'll admit that i really don't understand - by Aurelia - 06-14-2021, 09:50 PM