okay i'll admit that i really don't understand
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

It's easy to see just how hard Aurelia is trying. Even as she flinches at her touch, freezing and moving to draw away before forcing herself to relax, letting out a breath. Maeve feels that worry swirling in her belly all over again. Concern that she's pushed too much, asked for too much, is too much. Aurelia looks at her after the kiss is pressed to the tips of her fingers, a bit of that protective wall she's put up crumbling, letting Maeve in more and more. The moment is quiet and raw, wrapping them up in it, sweetening the air despite the anxiousness that hangs between them. Her own heart thunders in her ears, drowning out all other sound as she gazes up at her, waiting for the Arbiter to make her verdict.

A smile curls on her lips. It's small, but bright, lighting up her eyes as she nods. "That's all I want, Aurelia. I just want to try." She murmurs, giving her hands another gentle squeeze, swallowing thickly against the knot that seems to catch in her throat now. So much swirling in her belly that she doesn't even know where to start to untangle it. She doesn't even know if she can.

The apology isn't expected, but none of this was expected. Not a single thing that's happened between them has ever been expected. Maeve licks her suddenly dry lips, drawing in a shuddering breath, "It's okay... I forgive you. As long as you give me a choice... As long as you promise to try and be open with me and I promise the same then I think we have a chance at something." She tells her, voice barely more than a whisper between them as she scoots a touch closer, "I know it isn't easy and you trying means more to me than you know..." That understanding that Aurelia hopes to see is still there in her eyes, swirling in the green of her irises as she gazes up at the other woman, gripping her hands a little tighter.
If you're a lover, you should know
The lonely moments just get lonelier

Messages In This Thread
RE: okay i'll admit that i really don't understand - by Maeve - 06-15-2021, 11:01 PM