guess things happen that way
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Aurelia
'cause not everything means something, honey
so say the unsayable, say the most human things
Cryptic. And, oddly, spot-on. Since, now, there is one person in specific for Aurelia to pin all of her problems on. And it’s gotten quite messy. She says nothing to this, disturbed by how accurate it is and how deep a chord his words strike within her but trying to pretend otherwise - for now.

She smiles softly, feeling a slight heat rise to the top of her cheeks at his agreement. “Yeah, you’ve got a point there,” she nods, glad that he can see what she does as well. But that’s all very cheesy and cliche and that’s… well, embarrassing. Though she does wish Adam and his husband the very best, she breezes right past it when he gives her the opportunity.

“Uhm… yeah, actually…” she admits, glancing away as she picks herself up from the sooty floorboards. “I’m.. well, if I can’t get started fixing anything, might as well look for some.. more signs,” she offers a mirthless half-smile, before going on to explain, “I… have a lead for who might’ve done this,”- considering that she spoke to Seren earlier this same day -“so if you don’t mind helping me look around for evidence, that would be a great help.”

Anything would do. Even if it’s just a mark left in the wood. In fact, that’s specifically what she walks away to look for. Speculative, green eyes scan the various areas of the Slagveld, taking in everything that’s been damaged or more-or-less not damaged. A lot of it seems to have been impacted by fire, but Aurelia and Adam eventually come upon a certain wall, where a scar seems to web and tangle. It certainly wasn’t made by fire. It’s here that she seems to freeze, staring up at the imprint that so distinctly matches the fresh scars that wreak chaotic havoc across her arms.

Even if, in the end, all of her endeavors end up for naught, at least Aurelia can find some solace in knowing - if for no one else than herself - who could have possibly done this.

fin.
if everything is temporary
I will bear the unbearable