the poet, not just the muse
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
And hung from the rafters
The stratagem swings
That there was another fire at the same time was news to Morgan, who only had Deimos' account of the events. "He only confessed to setting one fire. I do not know anymore than what he has told me. Where have you found further details?" With the council in a period of uncertainty, she didn't want to leave to Torchline to find out; if someone in Halo knew what had happened, she wanted to speak to them.

Morgan did not yet know that Hotaru had had a very close view of the events, of course.

It was immediately visibly obvious that whatever had happened with Sunjata, it was real and very painful to Hotaru. With that in mind, Morgan listened carefully throughout the whole story, nodding when necessary to indicate understanding but otherwise mostly keeping still in thought. It was a long, personal tale; it began in messy but mostly unspectacular relationship woes but did build up to a larger conflict, one involving Gods and children and deaths.

The first thing she had to say was: "I am...sorry to hear all of it. You deserve better, Hotaru; every time I have met you you seem an intelligent, caring woman. If I were in your position, I would not be fond of the Governor either." Not that she was really anyway, as it was; Sunjata was professionally important to her, another leader she wished to be an ally to in her official capacity, but she didn't particularly like or dislike him.

"When you and Deimos went on this trip to Torchline...were you aware of what he was going to do? Please, answer honestly - I will not resent you for the answer, whatever it is." Emotions ran high with such problems, and Hotaru could be excused for fantasising about revenge; Deimos had had a position, responsibilities, and should have known better.
Born from the ashes
Of counterfeit kings
MORGAN
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
the poet, not just the muse - by Morgan - 06-02-2021, 07:29 AM
RE: the poet, not just the muse - by Hotaru - 06-02-2021, 07:37 PM
RE: the poet, not just the muse - by Morgan - 06-03-2021, 05:23 PM
RE: the poet, not just the muse - by Hotaru - 06-03-2021, 06:18 PM
RE: the poet, not just the muse - by Morgan - 06-05-2021, 03:45 PM
RE: the poet, not just the muse - by Hotaru - 06-06-2021, 11:32 PM
RE: the poet, not just the muse - by Morgan - 06-12-2021, 04:50 PM