the poet, not just the muse
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
And hung from the rafters
The stratagem swings
"...A society of healers. Let's hope that fire was not intentional. I will have to find out more about this incident." If Deimos had set that fire too (and she had to keep in mind he was a possible suspect), Morgan really would have to wrestle with her preconceived notions of her General.

That Hotaru understood her decision was a comfort; Morgan never wanted to seem unfair or cruel to the people in her care. She had to make difficult choices, but she hoped her reasons for those choices would always be clear to the people living in Halo, that they would see she was working for their greater good above all else. "While I am glad no one else was hurt, it is an unfortunate irony. Is there anything I could do to help you recover some of what you lost? Not your companion, clearly, but anything more material?"

As Hotaru grew alarmed and the possibility of an exile dawned on her, Morgan shook her head. "No. I would not force him from Halo. If he wants to stay, he is welcome to. Honestly, I would still like to find a way for him to use his skills here, once the dust has settled from this event. Deimos is talented and more than that..." With a sad smile, she pushed a strand of hair behind her ear. "I think he likes having something to do that he's good at. Truthfully, up until this moment, I thought he was the best councilman I had - this whole thing has completely taken me by surprise. I would not force such a skilled man from my region...I just hope he recovers from this lapse of judgement."
Born from the ashes
Of counterfeit kings
MORGAN
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
the poet, not just the muse - by Morgan - 06-02-2021, 07:29 AM
RE: the poet, not just the muse - by Hotaru - 06-02-2021, 07:37 PM
RE: the poet, not just the muse - by Morgan - 06-03-2021, 05:23 PM
RE: the poet, not just the muse - by Hotaru - 06-03-2021, 06:18 PM
RE: the poet, not just the muse - by Morgan - 06-05-2021, 03:45 PM
RE: the poet, not just the muse - by Hotaru - 06-06-2021, 11:32 PM
RE: the poet, not just the muse - by Morgan - 06-12-2021, 04:50 PM