the poet, not just the muse
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Darling please, just give us some time, and I swear we'll be alright
“If it was…I don’t know who could have done it or if they have any leads.” It is the extent of her knowledge, pitiful though it is Morgan is welcome to it. All she knows with any certainty is that Deimos had not done it.

Morgan’s support makes her entire chest ache and her eyes burn. Pregnancy does not allow her the iron grip on her emotions she is used to, and it makes her heart rabbit uncomfortably in her breast. “No, all I have need of is here. Anything I had before the sickness was lost when our house burned while I was away.” Whatever is in her spa is all she has left, but it’s a minor ache in comparison to all she has incurred lately. Hotaru had arrived here with nothing, returning to it doesn’t matter.

She relaxes back into her chair, feeling drained by the panic in a way she will come to terms with in time. “We were very different people in Helovia.” Her eyes and voice are both far away. “We had to be. I think we will always be those people in some way…even though those urges and drives are easier to control here with time. Lapse is a good word to use. For me, it wasn’t unexpected - but I have seen and done so much worse at his side for the sake of our people.” Sighing, she tucks her long hair back in mimicry of Morgan. “But I know he regrets it. And I can’t help but feel guilty, that he felt he had to do it on my behalf.” That he loved her enough to be at her side that night, and to suffer the consequences alongside her.
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
the poet, not just the muse - by Morgan - 06-02-2021, 07:29 AM
RE: the poet, not just the muse - by Hotaru - 06-02-2021, 07:37 PM
RE: the poet, not just the muse - by Morgan - 06-03-2021, 05:23 PM
RE: the poet, not just the muse - by Hotaru - 06-03-2021, 06:18 PM
RE: the poet, not just the muse - by Morgan - 06-05-2021, 03:45 PM
RE: the poet, not just the muse - by Hotaru - 06-06-2021, 11:32 PM
RE: the poet, not just the muse - by Morgan - 06-12-2021, 04:50 PM
RE: the poet, not just the muse - by Hotaru - 06-13-2021, 04:08 AM
RE: the poet, not just the muse - by Morgan - 06-14-2021, 05:16 PM
RE: the poet, not just the muse - by Hotaru - 06-14-2021, 08:02 PM
RE: the poet, not just the muse - by Morgan - 06-14-2021, 09:07 PM