i guess that's why they call it the blues
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
run away and take me with you
Ronin does indeed awaken as Remi appears, but rather than being able to roll over and curl around his husband to go back to sleep, the alchemist is simply gone. Blinking himself into full wakefulness, the Star automatically slips out of bed to follow after the fleeing Lullaby; he has no empathy magic, just all the knowledge collected from a veritable lifetime with his partner. And that's enough, in this case. "It smells like sex," he mumbles, hiding a wide yawn behind his hand and shimmying out of his sweatpants as Remi turns on the shower.

Because obviously where the other man goes, Ronin follows. He doesn't count on it being freezing cold, though, Ronin hissing in a breath and letting it out again with a shudder. It doesn't stop him reaching for Remi though, calloused hands seeking out the warmth and familiarity of a body he knows very well indeed. "I'm here," he murmurs. "Do you want to talk about it?"
don't let go, i need your rescue

RONIN

Messages In This Thread
RE: i guess that's why they call it the blues - by Ronin - 06-03-2021, 05:27 PM