i guess that's why they call it the blues
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
i wish I could say I am a light that never goes out.
but i flicker from time to time
The water is a shock to Remi's system, just as he'd intended it to be. He hadn't counted on hearing Ronin boil down the situation so succinctly though, and it's the Star's observation that causes the alchemist to draw in a shivery breath. "Not for much longer." Remi mumbles in surprise, turning into Ronin and instantly putting his arms around his husband's shoulders. "Today was...strange. And potentially has some...very bad consequences." Remi murmurs into the side of Ronin's neck as the cold water washes away the sand from his back and further irritates the skin on his shoulders which is nearly rubbed raw.

Pouring feelings of confusion into Ronin, Remi's emotions will seem a bit like coloured pearls of oil dropped into water. Occasionally the colours mix, but for the most part things stay compartmentalized and separate. "I went to Frey's shrine after meeting with Isla in Torchline. I meant just to leave my offering for them there—some peaches and nudity." He begins slowly, the freezing water making his thoughts and words slow. "Hotaru was there to pray as well. She...lost a companion and was hoping Frey might give it back. That, or attuned her the way Safrin attuned Deimos." Swallowing, Remi pulls back that he might peer into his husband's eyes, Remi sighs ruefully as he gives his head a single shake. "I thought I might just...be some background object during her prayer."

Despite the chill building from the icy water, Remi's blood still manages to flash cold for a moment. "I was not."
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i guess that's why they call it the blues - by Remi - 06-03-2021, 05:46 PM