i guess that's why they call it the blues
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
run away and take me with you
Ronin welcomes Remi into his arms, fingers gliding over his hips and along his lower back, catching all of a sudden on the sand and the abrasions to his skin. Brows drawing together at the sight of it, he holds Remi all the closer, carefully helping to wash the sand away with the cool water - and sneakily reaching out to nudge the tap towards making it a little warmer. "Oh," he says softly, his hands drifting up and into the alchemist's curls now instead. Smoothing wet hair back from his face, Ronin leans in to press a chaste kiss to Remi's cheek, as if to invite him to talk about it.

The confusion that rocks through him is almost enough to unbalance him, and he breathes out a deep sigh and listens as the other man begins to explain, sluggish as it might be. "Oh," he says again when it all becomes apparent, blue eyes meeting green in a mix of confusion and a hurt that feels unfair, given how little choice Remi would have had in the arrangements.

"Are you alright?" he asks, guiding him further beneath the stream of water now that it has begun to warm up.
don't let go, i need your rescue

RONIN

Messages In This Thread
RE: i guess that's why they call it the blues - by Ronin - 06-03-2021, 05:58 PM