i guess that's why they call it the blues
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
i wish I could say I am a light that never goes out.
but i flicker from time to time
The warm water feels like a luxury Remi doesn't deserve, and the alchemist can feel his body wanting to tense and tighten beneath the stream. "You are allowed to be upset." He murmurs, his eyes downcast and his voice sounding hollow; Ronin's emotions are nearly as palatable in Remi's mind as Ronin is beneath his fingers, and the alchemist doesn't blame his husband one bit for them.

"It was with a woman." That, if nothing else, should explain much of the confusion about everything. Especially given recent events with Isla and Maeve, that Remi would ever find himself in bed (or the beach) again with a woman was reason enough for the cascading swirl of his feelings. But the colours therein hinted that there was more to come, as did the way Remi held his breath for a moment, considering his words.

"It was Hotaru."

The words feel like lead leaving his lips, and behind Remi's eyes he sees Sunjata falling dead in a dream, Ronin stepping across the room from him, and Nate threatening Mateo (or seeming as though he had). He sees all the complications his actions had caused once, and though he doesn't grasp the full extent of what tonight will do to an already complicated situation, he can more than imagine it. So despite wanting to hold Ronin close, should the Star back away, the alchemist will allow him his space.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i guess that's why they call it the blues - by Remi - 06-03-2021, 06:07 PM