i guess that's why they call it the blues
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
run away and take me with you
Ronin has already gathered as much, from Hotaru and prayer and Frey, and so before Remi says it he's already trying to wrap his head around it. It doesn't feel as though he's allowed to be upset; the alchemist has been free to explore himself with whomever he pleases, even after Ronin gave up that decision. Confusion is the main thread of his feelings, ricocheting back into Remi as he shudders out a breath. After knowing he was still gay with Maeve, and with Isla, this is a little... he doesn't know what it is.

Blinking down at their feet, the Star takes a second or two as he continues to digest the information, and even he doesn't expect the sudden surge of jealousy that rears its ugly head. It's not yet Leafchange, so it isn't nearly as bad as it might be when Ronin's luxere is at its peak, but it's potent nonetheless. He's mumbling an apology about it even as he reaches forward to draw Remi against him, pressing his cheek against the other man's curls. "I am upset," he mutters eventually. "But not at you. And I don't quite know why I feel this way."
don't let go, i need your rescue

RONIN

Messages In This Thread
RE: i guess that's why they call it the blues - by Ronin - 06-03-2021, 06:21 PM