i guess that's why they call it the blues
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
i wish I could say I am a light that never goes out.
but i flicker from time to time
Remi fully expects the surge of jealousy but is left unbalanced by the lack of anger. He thought they would come part and parcel, regardless of who still had their hall pass and who did not. So when Ronin tugs the alchemist against him, rather than taking a step back or leaving the shower altogether as Remi had expected, he feels his muscles seem to sigh with relief all at the same moment such that for a few seconds, Ronin is the only thing holding him up.

"I do not know how I feel." Remi admits softly, interspersing the words with kisses against Ronin's neck. "Before Frey arrived I told Hotaru I would help her however I could. And so when they did, when they looked like you and said that Hotaru needed to orgasm before they did..." Leaning his forehead against Ronin's shoulder, his gaze blured by water droplets streaming down bronzed skin stained with ink, Remi presses his teeth together for a moment before continuing. "..You have never been around Frey before, but...it..." But what was he supposed to say? He hadn't been tricked into anything, and blaming what had happened on Frey's potency was disingenuous. He could have walked away. It was his own choice that he hadn't. Frey's presence had merely made it possible for him to have sex with Hotaru, but ultimately Remi was the only who did it.

"Tell me what you're thinking?"
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i guess that's why they call it the blues - by Remi - 06-03-2021, 06:31 PM